Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stay At Home Mom

These are not words I will ever use to describe myself. Marco got sick at school yesterday and so we are home together today. We can't go to the park, we can't go to a friend's house, we can't do anything! And he is driving me crazy. I have heard that there are parents who LOVE being stay at home moms or dads. These people are either out of their freaking minds, masochists, or they have about 1000 times as much patience as me (entirely possible since I am not the most patient person I've ever met). When I go to work, I can go to the bathroom whenever I want, I can chat on the phone without screaming in the background, if I leave my office for a few minutes, I don't come back to a room that looks like a tornado hit it, I don't hear "mommy, mommy, mommy" every three seconds.

Right now I really love my job, but for all the wrong reasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a GREAT Mom Heidi!! Keep up the good work!