Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Observations

I am not sure how much you can tell about a person who is only about two months old, but here are my predictions.

I think Chiara is a morning person. When she wakes up in the morning, she is in the best mood ever. All smiles, stretches, gooing, and gaaing.

I predict she will be stubborn. She has a very stiff neck muscle. We do things that force her to stretch this muscle, which she does not like. One technique is tummy time. She's not going to have any of that nonsense! At 6 weeks, she learned how to flip over to her back.

Also, I think she will need more than the average amount of sleep. This girl is a sleeper. She sleeps, and sleeps, and sleeps.


6 comments:

Tracy B. said...

awesome! she is such a lovely combination of you and Alessandro and she looks a lot like Marco, too.

amy rivera said...

Omg, these are too sweet. I predict she is going to wake up any day now and never let the two of you rest again. ;-)

b klas said...

Very sweet baby!

Valentin Gaston "El Toro" Ciminieri 7 said...

que hermoso bebe!! saludos desde Argentina !!!

Ajeng rizkya Radentanuwijaya said...

nice .. i like your baby pose sleep.. :)

Random Writing said...

I just discovered your blog, and I think it's absolutely great :) That's a beautiful baby.