Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Rough Day

I just need to rant a little. This morning was terrible. Marco cried pretty much from the moment I had to wake him up until I dropped him into his teacher's arms at school. Total time was more than an hour.

I could do nothing right. He cried because I wasn't daddy. He cried because I put my underwear on. He cried because I wasn't holding him the right way. He cried because I put cereal in the bowl. He cried because I was not sitting in a chair the way he wanted me to sit in the chair. He chased after me crying when I said I had to go to the bathroom. He cried because I washed my hands before he did. He then cried because he wanted me to wash his hands. Then he cried because I put the soap on his hands and he wanted to put the soap on his hands. He cried because I picked out his clothes. He cried because there were no peas to eat in the garden. I mean seriously, how much pateince does he expect me to have? I really don't know what to do. I keep telling myself this is just a phase and we will both get through it, but I can't just hold him all day every day, which is the only thing that seems to somewhat make him stop crying (as long as I am holding him the right way). Really, I just don't know what to do anymore.

No comments: