Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Twelve Weeks

It appears that it's official. Marco is going to have a little brother or sister. This picture is from 10 weeks, but today I am 12 weeks. Due date is a week after Marco turns four.

A notable quotable...

Me: "Mommy's tummy is going to get really, really big."
Marco: "Like daddy's?"

Marco has also decided he would like it to be a girl and we can name her Breauncie. He told me that if the baby cries, he will crawl into my tummy and hold her. He has been very sweet to me. It has been a rough go, I feel nauseous all the time. One day when I was in bed feeling miserable, he was jumping on the bed, throwing pillows at me. I finally told him I was sick and he stopped and asked if I wanted him to cover me up. So he did. Then he told me to close my eyes, no peeking! As he was shutting the door to leave, he stopped and said "Mommy, are you thirsty? Daddy can get you some orange juice. Or he can make you a hot dog."

In other random Marco sayings, one day recently when we were walking to school he told me "Mommy, walking is so boring." The next day he told me "Cleaning is so boring." Where did this teenage attitude come from? Another time he was reading some numbers off backwards and said "Sixteen, Fourteen, Twoteen." Too cute.

3 comments:

Tracy B. said...

Ok, Marco's comment is awesome!! Somehow V still thinks Mark is bigger than me... i am thinking about getting her vision checked. Hopefully the sickness will diminish in the next week or two. Let me know if you want to get together this weekend.

Sharon said...

OMG! I had no idea!! Congrats! You totally aren't showing you skinny thing! This is Geishagirl, BTW!

Mom said...

Thanks!
I am now 18 weeks and just starting to really visibly show. I was wearing a pretty baggy sweatshirt most of the day though :-)